About the #allinMN Ambassador Program
The #allinMN Ambassador Program is an opportunity to your voice and leverage your network to foster community, create change, and amplify a message of hope. This fall, ambassadors will support Urban Ventures' All In campaign by utilizing their platforms and social circles to share their stories, communicate impact, and invite others to engage. Plus, ambassadors get plugged into Urban Ventures' inner circle and earn rewards as they reach participation benchmarks.
Ambassadors play a vital role in supporting the #allinMN campaign by:
- Building awareness about #allinMN in order to expand and deepen the campaign's reach, participation, and impact
- Actively promoting and sharing #allinMN content, including engaging with content shared on UV's social accounts
- Introducing their network to UV and #allinMN (via social media, email, word of mouth - the sky is the limit!)
- Sharing how they're "All In" on their blog or social accounts
- Encouraging others to share how they're "All In"
- Providing their networks with opportunities to participate in #allinMN and join the movement (for example, people can engage by attending events, volunteering, donating, sharing All In content on their social platforms, or becoming an Ambassador themselves)
Ambassadors are plugged into our inner circle and networked with a high-power team of professionals who volunteer their time at Urban Ventures. Additional perks include:
- Recognition on UV's website and social media accounts
- Access to our platforms - If you write a stellar blog or make a killer video sharing how you're "All In," we'll promote it!
- The opportunity to be on the Media Crew for Rooted, our fall event
- Early bird registration for UV events held in 2016-2017
- The ability to offer feedback and share your ideas with UV's marketing and communications team
- MERCH! A free MPLS/STP Clothing Co. t-shirt and discounts on the CityKid Online Marketplace
Perks are received upon reaching benchmarks of participation in the #allinMN Ambassador Program.