Your voice has the power to change lives.
We're asking you to get involved. Here's how:
Show the 1,000+ women involved in Urban Ventures that you stand with them and that we're all in this together.
Think of the most important woman in your life. Invite her. We'll make it easy by sending her an invite.
Why Support Urban Ventures?
With nearly 25 years of serving our city, Urban Ventures has stood the test of time and helped thousands of families in need to break the cycle of generational poverty. Urban Ventures’ program offerings holistically serve both youth and parents – empowering individuals and strengthening families to transform urban communities.
Approach & Impact:
- Our social enterprises employ over a dozen adults and teens from our programs.
- Each year, 1,000 parents recommit to being the mothers and fathers their children need.
- This year, 31 urban leaders received full-need scholarships to four partner universities.
- Urban Ventures youth graduate at twice the neighborhood average.
- This year, our food program will grow more than 50,000 pounds of healthy, organic produce.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Urban Ventures? /// Urban Ventures directs seven integrated, holistic programs in the heart of South Minneapolis. Urban Ventures is creating a city without urban poverty by empowering individuals and strengthening families to transform urban communities.
Where is Urban Ventures located? /// Urban Ventures’ campus spans eight buildings across four city blocks. Our corporate office is located at 2924 4th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55408.
Can I volunteer or get involved? /// Absolutely!
Urban Ventures welcomes individual and group volunteers.
Please visit urbanventures.org/volunteer or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How much are tickets to the event? /// Individual tickets are $30 each. Tables of 8 are $500 each.
Are donations tax-deductible? /// Yes, Urban Ventures is a 501(c)(3) organization; $15 per ticket is tax-deductible.
S P R E A D T H E W O R D
Ⓒ Urban Ventures 2017 | Questions? Email email@example.com